The Success of a Business is directly proportional to the efficiency of all resources in operation.
Creation of an Innovative Strategy for Business growth while managing costs, risks, quality of earnings and compliance is the role of a CFO
Today’s Scenario poses the Business Houses and entrepreneurs to face an uphill task of striking a balance between sustainability and growth. The global pandemic has increased the challenges multi-fold with declining GDP growth, reducing demand, and an uncertain regulatory landscape.
To support the business owners and entrepreneurs this complex and volatile market, SBS provides CFO Services and provide Experienced and Qualified Finance Professionals (CFOs) with leadership, action and results to support the businesses with the Best of the Financial Strategies for their businesses.
Our Core Services include
- Financial Strategy to suit Business Strategy to manage the Crisis Situation
- Business Plan Road Map
- Business Financing Strategy
- Investment Advisory
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING
- Digitally Enabled Finance & Accounting
- Offshore Accounting and Reporting
- Operational KPI Analysis Reporting
- Financial Performance Reporting
- Statutory Compliance Management
INTEGRATED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Strategic Modelling & Planning
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Reporting & Analysis
- Business Performance Improvement
- Technology Implementation Advisory
- Data Science / Analytics
INTERIM LEADERSHIP AND EXECUTIVE ADVISORY
Our team of Seasoned Finance Executives, Former CFOs, former CEOs brings independent perspectives and practical solutions based on real industry experience.
When Clients need a sounding board for critical decisions or interim leadership to bridge a period of transition or crisis, SBS helps identify and overcome roadblocks and achieve results faster.
SBS helps identify and overcome roadblocks and achieve results faster
Clients Call us When
- They need broad, sweeping improvement in core finance and accounting processes.
- They need help to accelerate the adoption and expansion of digital solutions and capabilities.
- They are implementing fundamental structural change in the business due to a merger, acquisition, joint venture or change in ownership structure.
- They are struggling to meet reporting requirements or have identified weaknesses in their internal controls.
- They need objective, credible advice to support a key initiative or have a void in senior finance leadership